Tuesday, February 24, 2009

quick pic!





Hey everyone! I wanted to post this pic from our time in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago. After some insistent urging, we submitted this picture to Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest. Since there are only about 20 million other babies, I won't hold my breath. But, I have to say, I think he should definitely win!!

G is now pulling up and walking around our furniture, and pushing his walker toys. He is about to have two more teeth, and he's chewing on his bed when he wakes up (morning or night!). He has started waking up at night and crying- one of us will walk in the room, and he will just smile!! We are trying to teach discipline (for all of us), and it's really hard not to pick him up!! But, we are letting him cry and he usually falls asleep within a few minutes. I'll try to get a pic of how he sleeps now. We hope you all are doing good. It won't be long and we'll be planning our little man's first birthday!! AHHHHH!!!

No comments: