Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And the News is IN!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!
Ferrell and I went to the doctor yesterday for our first sonogram.... YES, that's right, I said sonogram!! So, I'm pregnant (for those of you who don't know what a sonogram is.) I'm nine weeks today, and the doctor said I'm doing great. The heartbeat is 176 (very strong)- so looks like there is a baby on the way!! Other than a little morning sickness, noon sickness, and night sickness, I ( I mean we, including Ferrell), are doing great. Everytime we see a pregnant person we know, the first thing Ferrell asks is "are you sick too"? Poor Ferrell!! But, he's been really good- and patient with the hormones!! Well, please keep us in your prayers as the adventure and blessing of a lifetime unfolds- we are so thankful God has blessed us with this miracle. I will try to figure out how to put pictures from the sonogram up in the next day or so. We love you all!!

3 comments:

Trish Pfaender said...

Yeeepeee Skippy! We are so excited for you guys and you are right. This will be the adventure of a lifetime. An adventure that will change your life and you couldn't imagine it any other way. So when is the official due date of baby Soles? CONGRATULATIONS!

Lyndi Soles said...

Hey! The "official" due date is June 1st, but I've heard it can change a few times before it is actually set in stone!! Thanks for the Congrats!!!

The Englands said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! since i haven't seen you in person to congratulate you since the rainbow incident and all...congratulations!!!!!!! i have danced and jumped up and down and cried about this exciting news. love you guys so much! ml